About NC Water Heaters
Family owned and locally operated, NC Water Heaters is a full service plumbing, electrical and home remodeling company.
After being taken advantage of by plumbing companies, Cyndi had the brilliant idea to create a different kind of trade service company, one based on honesty and ethics. Cyndi Aragon combined 20+ years of business and operations management with Dave Noffsinger’s 20+ years of plumbing experience in order to create a trade service company that truly serves its customers. Through Dave, NC Water Heaters carries an unlimited Plumbing Class 1 license in North Carolina. Founded in 2013, NCWaterHeaters.com, LLC is WOSB / WBENC / NC HUB certified as a small, woman-owned and minority-owned business. Cyndi runs the business on 3 simple principles:
1. Quality Work
2. Competitive Prices
3. Ethical Selling
“We only use quality materials, we complete our work efficiently, and we don’t believe in pressured sales.” – Cyndi Aragon
NC Water Heaters built a large network of lifelong customers by providing expert and dependable services with honesty and integrity over the years. Homeowners count on us to help with all their plumbing, electrical, and home remodeling needs.
We believe in giving back to our community! Whether that’s sponsoring a local sports team, hosting our Annual Rock the Shop Fundraiser, or donating (equipment, labor and installation of) water heaters to a family in need. Check out how we’ve supported our local community below:
- (2013) Holly Springs Food Cupboard – provides supplemental food and referral assistance to those in need in the Holly Springs community.
- (2013 – present) Donations to local charities and churches
- (2015 – 2018) Sponsored sports teams: youth soccer, little league baseball
- (2019) Rock the Shop Fundraiser – Freedom German Shepherd Rescue – a nonprofit 501(c)(3) rescue of unpaid volunteers that share the common goal of saving neglected, abused, and abandoned German Shepherds
- (2020 – present ) Rock the Shop Fundraiser – Shield NC – a 501(c) non-profit that exists to prevent human trafficking in North Carolina.
- (2021 – present) Rock the Shop Fundraiser – Guitarist for Good – a volunteer, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization that shares its love of music by giving the gift of guitars
- (2021) Corral Riding Academy – a faith-motivated nonprofit that equips adolescent girls in high-risk situations through a long-term, holistic program of equine therapy and education