It’s All About the Water
When most people think about the plumber – or plumbing services – they think about a clogged toilet or a leaky sink. And generally, that problem you need solved is going to revolve, in some way, shape, or form, around water. But there is more than meets the eye when it comes to the tasks a plumber can do for you. Yet today’s world is filled with DIY YouTube videos and people feel they can save some money by tackling the problem themselves. Here are five reasons why you should call a plumbing service.
- They are licensed: If something goes wrong with your repair, you are basically screwed if they aren’t licensed. A licensed plumber means that they are not only reputable but also guarantee that the problem will be fixed properly.
- They are knowledgeable: Seriously, just because you read the book or watched the tutorial doesn’t mean you have a clue as to what you are doing. In North Carolina, they have to log 4,000 hours as an apprentice before you can even take the exam to get certified.
- It’s not just about repair: A plumber can also help you during the stages of home remodeling. Whether you want to add a 24-inch white marble stone sink to your master bathroom or rearrange your laundry room, they can help make sure your renovations are done correctly and to code.
- Heat: Because nobody really likes a cold shower right? Plumbers also specialize in water heater repair and replacement. They can diagnose your aging water heater or suggest a new energy-efficient one to make sure you always have hot water at your fingertips.
- Preventative Maintenance: Thinking of buying a new house? Or on the verge of selling? Hire a plumber to check the pipes. You get your oil changed every 3,000 miles right? You go to the dentist every six month for a check-up correct? Don’t wait until there is a major problem before looking into a plumbing service.
NCPlumbingServices.com, a division of NCWaterHeaters.com is a full service residential plumbing company serving Raleigh, NC and surrounding counties. If you need to replace plumbing fixtures, get a leak repaired, or have concerns with low water pressure, we can help. You can reach us at ncplumbingservices.com or 919-868-3585.